intro to aerial silks
All Drop-ins, All Ages: $17
5 Class Pass: $70
Pre-payment is required in order
to reserve a spot in the class.
24-hour cancellation policy:
If you do not cancel your reservation more than 24 hours before the start of the class, you will be charged the full amount paid, whether or not someone on a waiting list is able to take your spot.
Reservations are highly recommended due to the popularity of these classes.
For Kids (under 15 years of age -
must be able to pay attention & follow instructions. A meeting with the instructor is generally necessary before beginning regular classes.)
Weight limit: 200 lbs. (Used as a guide, coming and speaking with the instructor will clarify physicality needed for this activity.)
Aerial Silks- Private Sessions
Starting at $75/hr
Please email or call us to speak to
Leslie directly for details.
Aerial birthday parties have different pricing
and are meant for anyone of
any skill level to participate AND have fun.
A private is structure for students
who truly want to learn skills on aerial silks.
Stretch to new lengths and
climb to new heights with this
introductory aerial silks class.
Class will focus on basic climbing techniques,
knots, and other skills on
aerial fabric to build strength,
flexibility, balance and confidence.
Develop your comfort off the ground,
both right-side-up and upside-down.
Rules of Play:
1. No swinging on the fabric.
2. Do not wear jewelry, zippers, etc., that may snag the fabric.
3. Do not use alone; only use if instructor is present in the same room.
4. Do not use the fabric unless you have received proper instruction.
5. Do not attempt moves you have not been taught by an appropriate instructor.
6. Master new moves down low before working on them incrementally higher on the fabric.
7. Use caution when on the silks, but it's okay to have fun!