Intro to Aerial Silks
Stretch to new lengths and
climb to new heights with this
introductory aerial silks class.
Class will focus on basic climbing techniques,
knots, and other skills on
aerial fabric to build strength,
flexibility, balance and confidence.
Develop your comfort off the ground,
both right-side-up and upside-down.
Sign up online!
5-, 10-, 20-, 30-class passes: as listed on the TSC website
(same as yoga class passes)
Unlimited passes: +$10 (additional $10 fee on top of the pass)
Students (ages 15+): $10
Any Internet Deals or Offers will exclude Aerial Silks classes.
A $10 drop in with any studio pass, is permitted.
*Bring own equipment that can be rigged and shared with the whole class.* Suggestion for serious practitioners.
Weight limit: 200 lbs.
Rules of Play:
1. No swinging on the fabric.
2. Do not wear jewelry, zippers, etc., that may snag the fabric.
3. Do not use alone;
only use if someone else is present in the same room.
4. Do not use the fabric unless you have received proper instruction.
5. Do not attempt moves you have not been taught
by an appropriate instructor.
6. Master new moves down low
before working on them incrementally higher on the fabric.
7. Use caution when on the silks, but it's okay to have fun!